You’re poised to publish:
- blog posts, website pages (including light HTML work)
- handbook, policies, curriculum, documentation
- memos, meeting minutes, annual reports
- conference collateral (e.g. agenda, welcome letters, speaker bios)
- papers, theses, dissertation, or essays for entrance into higher education
- resumes, CVs, and cover letters
- self-published books
Mechanics, spelling, grammar, facts, word choice, and tone.
Line editing and content or structural editing
More substantive rewording, reorganization, and tightening.
Error checking for already-edited documents.
Fees are reasonable and negotiable and depend on the project. The best way to contact me is via email: email@example.com
Inside tip for those who don’t know me well (yet!): I am also an artist. I wholeheartedly embrace and crave creating and working with my hands, in addition to working with people, words, and processes. Visit my other website to see what I do at waterlightmosaics.com.